Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trends,fashion and style

alritey.first,i will start off with

TRENDS.

the meaning of trend is a general development or change in a situation or in the way that people are behaving. or the simple meaning is a new development in music industries,make up, etc.
so I have been observing our "people"(which are us teenagers) quite long. I find them(including me) very picky and always follow their friends changes in something. for example. this one guy was very into pop rock and shffler stuff.and then, when the indie music started to be at the top, he changed and pretended to like indie music so much because all of his friends are into it.so he joined the "famous indie people" and starting to act like one.what a jerk.But, when the indie music started to fall off,he forgot about it and f*** indie. than all the EX-indie lover transfer to a new kind of music which is hardcore.and began all the bajet-bajet je lebey stuff.
another example i want to share is the michael jackson's music. i got a little fired up about this whole thing.I mean come on,when he was alive back then, none of us(teenagers) didnt even knew him or his music(some do and some dont).they all want to show off that they love and miss michael jackson So much when he died.HELLO??what gifts??!(hahaha ckp2 tapi aku pon lebey kurang same jer tapi xde la lebey dari "orang tu " k..) so this is the end of my view. next is......


FASHION AND STYLE

hmm....fashion.......i like fashion.but sometimes fashion doesnt make any sense to me. the meaning of fashion statement is
clothes that you wear or something else that you own in order to attract attention and show other people the type of person you are. so fashion shows your identity. sometimes, people always condeming about our fashion. SO? I DONT CARE!! I have my own fahion and I'm not copying someone else!!!!!!! i usually get that alot from my friends. for example, one of my friends told me that ******* has a bad sense of fashion.she said that ****** dont know how to choose her clothing.she said that ***** has a lame clothe and bla bla this and bla bla that(well i totally agree with my friend). well yea it's true.but it's ****** style. it's not like that u're the boss of ***** and told what to wear.let ***** be...... who cares? (well sometimes i care but what's the point of being a judgemental?) so let ***** do whatever he/she wants.there's no point of being such a critic.it's not gonna make any changes to their clothing but to their feelings. fashion come and gone,but style is forever.(hehe)so my POINT OF VIEW is, evryone is a critic of our identity and clothing. and my GUIDE is, follow your own style and forget what other people say about you even your closest friend.It's who you are so dont change even the slightest word coming from other people means to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment